In celebration of Parade of Homes, MOSAIC at Chatham Park is hosting free concerts and makers markets the first three weekends in October.
Win prizes by participating in our social media contests! Contest details here.
Join us for free live music, food, fun and first looks!
- OCT 1: Liquid Pleasure
Food + beverage by: Andia’s Homemade Ice Cream, BMC Brewing, House of Hops, Mr. Cheesesteak, O’Ya, Ta Contento, Town Hall Burger & Beer
- OCT 2: Yankee South
Makers market sponsored by The MAKRS Society
Explore Chatham Park on a scavenger hunt with caricature artist + food trucks (12-5pm)
- Friday’s concert rain date is TBD.
OCT 8: Beggars Banquet
Food + beverage by: BMC Brewing, House of Hops, Ta Contento, Vintage Scoops, Will & Pops
- Saturday’s makers market (Oct 9th) is rescheduled for a holiday market on November 13th.
OCT 9: Counterclockwise String Band
Makers market sponsored by Pop-Up Raleigh
Chatham Chamber Children’s Business Fair
- OCT 15: Chatham Rabbits special guests Bluegrass Experience + Shay Martin Lovette
Dedication of Tommy Edwards stage
Food + beverage by: BMC Brewing, Carolina Brewery, Cousins Maine Lobster, Crispy Gyoza, Maple View Ice Cream, Wake The Truck Up
- OCT 16: Carolina Bluegrass Band
Makers market sponsored by MOSAIC*
Event lawn opens
- 4pm for Friday night concerts (5pm-830pm)
- 1pm for Saturday concert + makers market (1pm-5pm)
Bring a lawn chair or blanket. Food + beverage available for purchase. No outside alcohol is allowed to be brought inside the venue.
MOSAIC Family Commons (event lawn) near 60 Mosaic Blvd, Pittsboro, NC 27312
We have a fabulous line-up of local artist and vendors. Click here to see a list of participants by day.
MOSAIC is a proud investor in The Pittsboro Boys & Girls Club, one of four clubs under the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Carolina, and we are excited that they are partnering with us for MOSAIC Comes Alive!
* Contact Adriane Karlinski if you are interested in being a vendor at the 10/16 makers market